Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you.

From the very depths of my heart, thank you to all my friends and family who have offered words of love and support. Your concern and gentleness has touched me deeply, brought me to tears, and made me realize how very lucky I am to not have to fight this battle alone.

When I was a child, I was convinced that Witchiepoo from H.R. Puffinstuff was in my closet, ready to jump out and claw my eyes out when I fell asleep. My older sister would get up, look in the closet, and pretend to chase Witchiepoo away for the night. I remember many nights falling asleep holding her hand. As she said in a reply to my Facebook message, this is, by far, my biggest Witchiepoo yet, and this one ain't so easy to chase away.

With the love and support of my friends and family, I just might be able to scare this one off myself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment